Friday, October 12, 2012

Favorite-Things-Phone-Dump Friday

I've decided to combine a couple regular post ideas from a few different blogs I read to create a Friday post that allows me to share pics from my phone from during this week as well as focus on positive things that have happened this week.

This week required some special thought because it was another doozy.

So here goes...the first ever Favorite-Things-Phone-Dump Friday.  I didn't take too many pictures this week, but the few that I got are good ones.


Favorite Thing #1: The freedom to be totally goofy with a toddler around

Favorite Thing #2: The fact that this is as good of a picture as I can get of two toddlers and a baby
Favorite Thing #3: The sweet nature of this toddler


Favorite Thing #4: The beautiful fall weather and the sunshine on a Friday afternoon walk

NO
PHOTO
AVAILABLE

Favorite Thing #5: Listening to our chatterbox toddler who is currently playing with her toys in only her undies


2 comments:

  1. This is the motivation/reminder I need to continue my PDF. Geez. How hard is it to remember???

    PS: The last photo says NO PHOTO AVAILABLE. Did it disappear?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No...I wrote that on purpose since she was a "nakey baby" :)

    ReplyDelete