Thursday, October 4, 2012

#LynxNation

Cal and I went to Game 1 of the Western Conference Finals tonight with Auntie Yoda, Auntie Mari, Boom and Bops.

The two of us stayed for the first half (school night bed time for a recovering-from-a-cold-toddler!) and watched the Lynx mop the floor with the LA Sparks.

I absolutely love taking Callie to the games and showing her an amazing group of women who exemplify sportsmanship, teamwork and extreme dedication.

I'm also proud that Callie can name most of the players on the team. She can also identify her favorite, Maya Moore, as she proved to G-pa last week when she saw her picture in the paper and said her name right away.

GO LYNX!!!

We tweeted this pic with the tag #LynxNation in hopes to win an autographed ball. How can we not win, right?

We. Still. Love. Prowl.
The Lynx won by 17 points and will head to LA for the 2nd game of the series on Sunday.

We are well on our way on the Road to Repeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment