Sunday, July 10, 2011

Weekend Wrap-Up

Friday
Our house does not entertain us for very long. So we've taken to going to malls so our energetic toddler can run around without having to deal with the heat outside. Friday we went to the Galleria. I got my camera out for a few photo-ops. There, I was "That Mom" in a mall.



Then Auntie Mari came over and, after dinner, we got out the new splash pool I bought.



Saturday
A trip to the park and more bubbles! I hadn't been to the park with her in awhile, and I was amazed at how much more independent she was...who is that big girl???



Another play date with Sydney (and the rest of the Luther crew, too, but the babies are the only ones that make it on camera).


Sunday
Chris and I went to a wedding this afternoon. It was fun to have some "adult" time with our friends.



Callie got to hang out with Bops, Mari and Kona.


I'm already in serious denial that a month of summer is gone. Slow down, summer, slow down! I'm in the process of getting caught up with uploading pictures on our Shutterfly Site, so there are lots more pictures of our summer adventures there.

Oh- and for those of you who are concerned, my back is about 90-95% back to normal. Thank goodness! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment