Thursday, July 28, 2011

The End of July

August is in sight and I'm in denial.  That's all I'm going to say about that.  We had a SUPER busy week.  It was nice after having a couple of weeks feeling kind of quarantined.  So here goes...

Swimming at my mom's friend JoAnn's house:
Playing the outdoor piano:
How cool is our city?
P.A. Mom's group at Sealife Adventures:
Zak and Callie with the sealife
Titanic "I'm Flying!" scene reenactment- FAIL- with Auntie Mari:
Meeting my friend Jess' 3-week-old baby Maddy:
So excited to see the baby!
Playing at the splash pad and riding the monorail at the zoo with Calvin:


To top the week off, I did a 5 mile run yesterday WITH Callie in the jogging stroller, and a 5.5 mile run today SANS stroller.  I'm T.I.R.E.D.  But soaking up every single second of this amazing summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment