Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!

Blog Post by Kati:

We spent New Year's Eve Day and New Year's Day with our families...and we were at home for New Year's Eve night. We BARELY made it to midnight! I was up reading and Chris was dozing as the clock struck 12:00. And then we were both out...Callie was zonked out and slept until 4:30am!!! She is a really good sleeper- day and night. I hope I don't jinx myself by saying that. :)

Here is a picture of 4 generations of Hendersons on New Year's Eve Day. Grandma had fun holding Callie!



Here is Callie on New Year's Eve. This is how she looks after eating when we burp her...her little face and those BIG cheeks!



Here are the Gosselin girls (minus Auntie Cathleen) on New Year's Day. Bob, Mary and Dan came over and brought dinner!



And here are Callie and her Daddy on New Year's Day:



This is what she looks like about 22 hours a day. :) She is such a good baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment