We have had a busy couple of days! Last night Chris and I went to the first half of the Timberwolves game while my parents babysat Callie and Kona! It went well. :) It is a little nerve wracking leaving her knowing that I'm the only one who can calm her down if she gets fussy (because she only really gets fussy when she is hungry- we are lucky!). But my parents said she was great.
Today Callie and I met my friend Kylie and her 8-week-old Calvin at the Mall of America for lunch and walking (and a little bit of baby clothes shopping!). It was so nice to get out of the house and move! We figure we walked about 3.5 miles. And it was the first time using our full travel system. It worked great. Callie slept the whole time. Here is a picture of her in the stroller. I couldn't resist taking a picture...lame, I know. :)
And finally a video showcasing crazy eyes, crazy hair (if you look closely you can see a little mohawk) and crazy hands. I realize the videos probably aren't that exciting since it is just her looking around, but since she is still so little that is all she does! So we gotta take what we can get.
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment