I'm really getting in the groove of being at home with Callie and Kona. It helps that Callie is such a good baby! (Can't say the same for Kona all the time, but MOST of the time she's a good doggie...sometimes she gets on my last nerve!) I have the TV lineup on TLC memorized so I watch a lot of wedding shows, makeover shows, and baby shows! The baby shows are very interesting to watch now that I have gone though labor. I remember watching them in college thinking that I would never be able to do it. :)
Today we went on our first solo outing to a public place...Famous Footwear! I needed boots and so I decided to give it a shot with her. She did great- we went right when the store opened so no one was there and she just slept in her carrier. Whew!
Here are some funny faces. We are constantly amused by her faces!
Fish Face:
Burp Face:
No comments:
Post a Comment