Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Test

Blog Post by Kati:

This is a test for all of my blog "followers" (all 3 of them right now!) to see if they get notifications of my new blog entry. Did it work?

Feeling good. Tired. Eating lots of crackers and other snacky stuff at work. No puking yet. :)

Took another test yesterday. A different brand. Still pregnant. :) I'll probably want to do that weekly until my doctor's appointment on June 2nd. Haha.

I ran 3 miles this morning and hope I can continue running for awhile. Nothing hard core, and nothing past 3 miles. I did some research on the internet and the consensus seems to be that since I was a runner before, it is okay to continue running for awhile. As long as I wear layers and don't overheat. And drink plenty of water. And eat enough to make up for the calories burned. Done and done.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are looking forward to "following" your progress!

    ReplyDelete