We told my parents and sisters today. I was really nervous and excited. I have thought about this for a while now, and I can't believe that we were actually able to do it today. I took one of my old tank tops and wrote "Big Sister" on it and put it on Kona.

So she walked into my parents' house and they were kind of confused, thinking maybe we had gotten a new puppy or something. When we told them it was going to be a baby, they were shocked, excited, and of course my mom cried! I then called my sisters who were also both very excited and Laura cried! We will tell the Gosselins tomorrow.
The hard part now is going to be waiting to tell our friends and other family members. But we want to wait another 6 weeks or so.
No comments:
Post a Comment