Blog Post by Kati:
We went over to the Gosselin's to share the news tonight with Bob, Mary and Cathleen. Kona did a good job wearing the "Big Sister" shirt again! They were very excited for us, and happened to have sparkling apple juice for a toast! Now we just need to tell Dan, and wait about 6 weeks to tell everyone else.
On the car ride home Chris and I both agreed that it has been a great weekend, but it has seemed SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO long. When there is such great news to share but we can't share it with everyone we want to, time seems to move slow! Thankfully we have a busy couple of weeks ahead, and hopefully time will fly!
The exhaustion has definitely set in. I was wiped out yesterday after running a 5K and took 2 naps. And today I slept while Chris was watching T.V. for an hour or so. It seemed like I could have slept forever!
And so it begins... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment