It's been snowing all day here in Minnesota...I was crossing my fingers most of the day that I may FINALLY get an online snow day called for tomorrow. And then around 5:30pm, I got the text and my wish was granted! So all four of us will be home tomorrow, with two of us trying to get some work done. Flashback to COVID days, I guess.
Our Saturday was SO busy and fun! We had another birthday party lunch for Dan and Chris, which included an impromptu flute recital from Maya and lots of yummy treats.

Cheers to 42 to the boys!

Isla enjoyed the purple frosting on the cupcake, and later Mitchell spent awhile brushing Callie's hair.

Then came busy Saturday part 2! Lucy and Mila came over for a sleepover, and Boom stopped by, as well as G-ma. G-ma found the mannequin for Callie at an estate sale! She loves fashion and has been draping and pinning dress designs ever since.

All the girls had fun playing up in the toy room and then in Maya's room. They wouldn't let me hang out with them in the basement after dinner, so I just sat in the quiet living room drinking wine. I wasn't sad about it. Maya had a full room, but they did great sleeping all together.

This morning they played and did a little Choo Choo train around the living room.

Today was the opposite of yesterday...we had no plans, stayed in our jammies, and just relaxed for most of the day while the snow came down.

Have a good week!
Cheers to 42 to the boys!
Isla enjoyed the purple frosting on the cupcake, and later Mitchell spent awhile brushing Callie's hair.
Then came busy Saturday part 2! Lucy and Mila came over for a sleepover, and Boom stopped by, as well as G-ma. G-ma found the mannequin for Callie at an estate sale! She loves fashion and has been draping and pinning dress designs ever since.
All the girls had fun playing up in the toy room and then in Maya's room. They wouldn't let me hang out with them in the basement after dinner, so I just sat in the quiet living room drinking wine. I wasn't sad about it. Maya had a full room, but they did great sleeping all together.
This morning they played and did a little Choo Choo train around the living room.
Today was the opposite of yesterday...we had no plans, stayed in our jammies, and just relaxed for most of the day while the snow came down.
Have a good week!
No comments:
Post a Comment