The girls were off school on Monday and Tuesday, so they spent Monday at Boom's house with Mila!

Then on Super Tuesday, Callie sent me this photo, which I find adorable, and then I went to vote.

Before church on Wednesday, Maya came with me for a quick run. The sky was lovely.

On Thursday Caribou came out with a LAVENDER menu (my fave latte flavor) so I got a big one for my professional development day at work, and then I was able to enjoy a quick solo walk at Nokomis before meeting friends for happy hour.

I had today off, so I did some bedroom organization, including rainbow-atizing my books on our bookshelf.

I’ll leave you with an adorable picture I got from Hanna from last weekend.

Have a good weekend!
Then on Super Tuesday, Callie sent me this photo, which I find adorable, and then I went to vote.
Before church on Wednesday, Maya came with me for a quick run. The sky was lovely.
On Thursday Caribou came out with a LAVENDER menu (my fave latte flavor) so I got a big one for my professional development day at work, and then I was able to enjoy a quick solo walk at Nokomis before meeting friends for happy hour.
I had today off, so I did some bedroom organization, including rainbow-atizing my books on our bookshelf.
I’ll leave you with an adorable picture I got from Hanna from last weekend.
Have a good weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment