Sunday, October 1, 2023

Weekend Wrap-Up

The weekend FLEW by and here we are on Sunday night.  

Chris had a pretty fun weekend- he left on Thursday morning for a long weekend in Denver.  The major highlights (or the photos that I got) included pizza with Avery (and Nik, Auntie Mari, Uncle Josh, Uncle John and Aunt Jen!) and then a full day of mountain river fishing, where they caught a bunch of trout!


Meanwhile the girls and I held down the fort at the end of a full moon week.  We kept a pretty low profile yesterday.  I made broccoli cheddar soup even though it was 80+ degrees.  The girls also went with Auntie Cat to an apple orchard and her friends' farm!


Today our highlight was an afternoon with the Gosselin cousins!  There was Candyland and pillow fights and outside fun and more pillow fights.




Have a lovely week.  I can't believe how hot it is, and I feel SO bad for all the Twin Cities Marathon runners who trained so hard and weren't able to run today because of the stupid heat.  I love this weather in July...but by October I'm ready for SWEATSHIRT weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment