Sunday, August 27, 2023

Weekend Wrap-Up: HAPPY BIRTHDAY AVERY!

Happy Sunday!  It is Avery's FIRST birthday today!  We love you, little lady, and we are so glad we got to see you earlier this month!


I didn't take any pictures yesterday...but Boom sent me a couple from Saturday morning during their sleepover.


This morning's sunrise was pretty...and then Maya and I went to play a little tennis!


Callie and Chris were gone a big chunk of the day in Mankato for Callie's softball games.  Maya and I were able to "watch" a little bit on an app.  


Then it was time for us to head out to Chris' cousin Andrew's fiancé Anna's bridal shower!  We went with Auntie Hanna and G-ma and had a lovely afternoon. Maya enjoyed the treats. 


When we got home, we did a family FaceTime call to wish Avery a happy birthday. :)



Callie starts school tomorrow...and Maya starts on Tuesday.  I have another week of staff training.  It's going to be a busy week!




No comments:

Post a Comment