Monday at the beach!

And there was some ice cream, tennis, and softball too.

We went to see "Into the Woods" at the Guthrie and it was FANTASTIC.

Jennifer and I did water aerobics (Callie COULD NOT BELIEVE I would do something so old-laddish) and then got some queso and margs.

Yesterday Lucy came to hang out with us for the day...there was play time, library time, pool time, and park time (and then nap time in the car on the way home)!


We have a super busy and super fun weekend ahead, so come back on MONDAY night for the wrap-up.
And there was some ice cream, tennis, and softball too.
We went to see "Into the Woods" at the Guthrie and it was FANTASTIC.
Jennifer and I did water aerobics (Callie COULD NOT BELIEVE I would do something so old-laddish) and then got some queso and margs.
Yesterday Lucy came to hang out with us for the day...there was play time, library time, pool time, and park time (and then nap time in the car on the way home)!
We have a super busy and super fun weekend ahead, so come back on MONDAY night for the wrap-up.
Have a great weekend! Happy August!
No comments:
Post a Comment