Friday, June 9, 2023

A Picture Update

Hi all! TGIF and TGI...SUMMER!

This was a VERY long week but I finally made it to summer, too!

The girls had a busy first week of their summer.  On Monday they went to Boom's house for baking, tooth losing, being silly, and relaxing, among other things.


On Tuesday they stayed home with Chris and Maya did some weeding...while I wore black along with two of my work BFFs, so we had to get a photo (also it was spirit week (color day) and the staff color was black).  



The girls spent Wednesday with G-ma where they swam, relaxed, kayaked...and also had lunch with Boom and Mila!


They spent Thursday with Pa where they went out to lunch, spent time doing art and playing mini-golf.  I captured my last 4am run sky (hopefully my body will let me sleep in a bit later this summer!) and the last day of work for the year with my work BFF, Taylor.


Today was my first official day of summer!  So, of course, the girls and I headed to THE BEACH.  One of my fave summer locales. You can definitely expect many more beach pictures this summer!



This afternoon we headed over to babysit Mitchell and Isla, because it is Dan and Hanna's 5th anniversary today!  Yay!!



Have a good weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment