Friday, June 23, 2023

A Picture Update: Summer Week 2!

Hey all!  Happy Friday!

We had a busy week.  On Monday, we met the Dahlens at the pool in the afternoon.  It was HOT, so it was a perfect day for swimming.



I had a longer mid-week training run on Tuesday morning (6 miles), and it went really well and was lovely that early in the morning.


Later in the morning, Maya continued with swimming lessons, and then started basketball camp.


Then we went to see The Little Mermaid movie with Boom!



On Wednesday, after all the camps, Maya and I headed to the pool, Callie had fun with my phone camera, and Maya loved getting sprayed by the hose (but from the inside).


I decided to go a different direction for my Thursday morning training run, and ended up finding snow! ;)


I watched more of Maya's basketball camp...


...and Callie made a pie!


Today, even though it is nearly 90 degrees, I felt like making soup.  So I made my favorite Corn and Leek Bisque and later snuggled with Luna...and the girls spent the afternoon with G-ma.


It has been awhile since I have posted random videos, so here some from the past month...CLICK HERE!

Have a lovely weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment