Sunday, March 12, 2023

Weekend Wrap-Up

Happy Sunday everybody!

After I posted on Friday, I ended up taking a couple more pictures.  The past couple months I have been trying different "non-alcoholic social tonics" to cut down on my wine drinking.  I usually like to put them in wine glasses, but the one I tried on Friday night just made me giggle.  The green color was funky (and it tasted kinda funky too)...and then Maya lost another tooth!



On Saturday, while the girls were with Boom and G-ma at a middle school production of Beauty and the Beast Junior, Chris and I went to test drive and ultimately buy a NEW CAR!!!  It's a beautiful blue Hyundai Santa Fe Hybrid, and it is SO MUCH FANCIER than my 2012 red GMC.  


Last night Hanna, Mitchell and Isla came over for dinner and playtime...and G-ma stopped by too! 


Today Maya and Luna were being silly, we took the new car out for our first family ride, and Maya continued to enjoy the big snow mounds behind our house.



Also, Pa came over to hang out and watch Lego Masters with us.  Highly recommend that show!  It is a fun Lego building competition show, and it is also hilarious.

Anyway...have a lovely week!

No comments:

Post a Comment