Here are the pics: dinner with Pa, a new leash for Luna (she's mad about it), and some time in the quasi-spring weather...

And the big event of the week is Callie's musical performances...Aladdin Jr! Opening night was last night. It was ADORABLE, but Maya has a terrible cold so she was a mess, Callie was also just so tired after the first show that she was crabby, so there weren't too many good photo-ops. But here's what I got...
And the big event of the week is Callie's musical performances...Aladdin Jr! Opening night was last night. It was ADORABLE, but Maya has a terrible cold so she was a mess, Callie was also just so tired after the first show that she was crabby, so there weren't too many good photo-ops. But here's what I got...
An Edible Arrangement platter for opening night, Maya’s goofiness before the head cold took her out, and a bit of the play…

More shows this weekend, so hopefully I’ll get better pictures tomorrow!
More shows this weekend, so hopefully I’ll get better pictures tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment