We had a good weekend...yesterday Pa met us for Brick Oven Bus pizza and a walk at the nature center.

And then the girls spent the night at Boom's house, so Chris and I went over to Jeremy and Jennifer's for games after their kids went to bed. We made it until 10:45pm...ha!

This morning I met Jenna and Bethany for an 8am New Years Day breakfast!

This afternoon the girls went to play outside in the snow and then Cal and I knitted and crocheted!

Then Uncle Dan, Auntie Hanna, Mitchell and Isla came over!


Have a good first week of the new year!
And then the girls spent the night at Boom's house, so Chris and I went over to Jeremy and Jennifer's for games after their kids went to bed. We made it until 10:45pm...ha!
This morning I met Jenna and Bethany for an 8am New Years Day breakfast!
This afternoon the girls went to play outside in the snow and then Cal and I knitted and crocheted!
Then Uncle Dan, Auntie Hanna, Mitchell and Isla came over!
Have a good first week of the new year!
No comments:
Post a Comment