Monday was my last official day of winter break, so in the morning we put the Christmas stuff away (and I had to tear Santa Bear away from Luna's snuggles). In the evening we snuggled and watched Survivor, as per usual. We just LOVE Survivor, and the girls are so good at mapping out strategy and predicting what different player archetypes will do. It's hilarious and awesome to hear them talk about it.
In the afternoon we met Boom, Auntie Yoda, Lucy and Mila at Richardson Nature Center for outdoor play time and sledding!!!
It was a beautiful winter day.
I was supposed to go back to work on Tuesday, but an actual snow day was called (didn't have to work!), so we spent more time in the quickly accumulating snow. The snowbanks in the parking lots behind our house got SO TALL.
On Wednesday the girls were supposed to go back to school, but they ended up having an E-Learning day, and my school called an online day. So I got to stay home, but had to work, and the girls had just a few things to do. And of course...we went out in the snow.
Yesterday I had ANOTHER online day (working from home), so Luna was my work buddy. The girls headed back to school!
Today we were all back to our normal lives and schedules and it actually felt pretty great.
Have a lovely weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment