On Saturday morning I had my 5 mile race! It went much better than I expected...my goal was 50-60 minutes, and I came in (unofficially) at 49:42! I had some great cheerleaders as well.


Later I enjoyed a lunch with various drinks, the girls went to help Auntie Cat clean out all her boundary waters gear, and I napped with Luna. Sort of.

Then we got out the slip-n-slide (and added dish soap!) and had a deck dinner...just the four of us.

This morning was another beautiful day, so we met Pa, Auntie Hanna, Uncle Dan, Mitchell and Isla at Centennial Lakes for a walk and lunch!


And this afternoon we met Boom, Auntie Yoda, Uncle Craigles, Lucy and Mila at the beach.

And then went back to Yoda and Craigles' house for dinner and birthday cake..Craig's birthday is tomorrow!

Happy (early) Birthday Uncle Craigles! We hope you have a fantastic day (tomorrow).

Have a great week!
Later I enjoyed a lunch with various drinks, the girls went to help Auntie Cat clean out all her boundary waters gear, and I napped with Luna. Sort of.
Then we got out the slip-n-slide (and added dish soap!) and had a deck dinner...just the four of us.
This morning was another beautiful day, so we met Pa, Auntie Hanna, Uncle Dan, Mitchell and Isla at Centennial Lakes for a walk and lunch!
And this afternoon we met Boom, Auntie Yoda, Uncle Craigles, Lucy and Mila at the beach.
And then went back to Yoda and Craigles' house for dinner and birthday cake..Craig's birthday is tomorrow!
Happy (early) Birthday Uncle Craigles! We hope you have a fantastic day (tomorrow).
Have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment