Friday, August 26, 2022

A Picture Update

TGIF!  Happy Friday.  I am so tired, but made it through the first three days back to work.  Here are the pics from the week!

On Monday I finished a puzzle and the girls hung out with Auntie Cat.  Callie also used tape and nail polish to create fake nails...


On Monday night we did some snuggling.



On Tuesday the girls both had their annual check-ups and then we met Boom at Minnehaha Falls for a short hike.


Later we met the Dahlens at the beach!


I went back to work on Wednesday, and Chris had a busy day at work, so the girls spent Wednesday with Boom and Mila!


On Thursday we went to the Dahlen's house for dinner and then I FaceTimed with my mom and sisters because MARI IS HAVING HER BABY SO SOOOOOON!!!!


Today the girls hung out with Boom and went to the History museum and out to lunch!


Take care and have a lovely weekend.







No comments:

Post a Comment