Chris is doing better. The girls and I continue to test negative...now 5+ days after our last "contact" with Chris, and 7+ days past when he was likely most contagious. I'm hoping we are in the clear...we have a lot coming up in the next few weeks, so I'm grateful this happened when it did. We will continue to be vigilant like we have this whole time (except in the car as we were carpooling on the way to the Twins game...dang it!). And yet it still seems like a crapshoot since I had the same close contact and didn't get it!
When I told Maya earlier this week that Chris tested positive, she said something like "I can't believe Dad got it when he is the most careful." And that's the truth. And a lesson for us that it is still out there and continuing to be vigilant is what we need to do.
Anyway...we passed the time yesterday outside as much as we could.
Maya got a little loopy last night!
This morning the sun was peeking through the tress on my 6am walk with Luna.
We attempted to go on a walk and eat a picnic lunch with Boom, and as soon as we walked 5 or so blocks and ate our lunch, a surprise thunder storm started so we had to book it back to the car!
We ate dinner outside so Chris could join us, and afterwards the girls went to hang out on the new wall by the new fence!
Have a great week.
No comments:
Post a Comment