Friday, July 15, 2022

Summer Update: Week 5

Hey all!  Happy Friday!  The end of week 5 means we are halfway through summer.  I can't BELIEVE how fast it is going.  Quick COVID update- Chris is totally fine and finishing up his indoor masking today after his previous quarantine through last Monday. Thankfully, it seems that the girls and I are all in the clear!  *knock on all the wood*

Maya spent Monday at Boom's house with Lucy!


Then later we watched the coverage of the new photos from space.


On Tuesday morning Maya and I did a bit of paddle boarding at the lake.


After Callie's rehearsal we went to the pool for a bit, and then played outside.


The weather was wild that night and we saw a rainbow!


Maya and I did a bunch of errands and chores on Wednesday, so the only pics I got were from our patio dinner.  It was a beautiful evening.



Yesterday morning Boom, Maya and I headed to the Minnesota Zoo!  We had a great time exploring and seeing all the animals.






We even ran into Auntie Hanna's sister Becca, Becca's kids and Hanna and Becca’s dad!

Today I sent Chris the picture of Luna at 6:30am.  Since he has been quarantining and/or masking indoors and sleeping in the basement, Luna has fully taken over his side of the bed.  Then Maya and I went for a run and Pa came over to do a new Tinker Crate and other fun projects!



Tonight we had dinner at the pool with friends and it was a great evening! And the only picture I got was the pretty sky while we were walking out. 


Take care and have a lovely weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment