Sunday, February 13, 2022

Weekend Wrap- Up

Happy Sunday!  We had a lovely little weekend.  Even thought it was FREEZING COLD again.  

Yesterday morning I waited to do my yoga until after the girls woke up (usually I do it around 4:30am), so I had some company...but I also was able to look at the window and see the pretty sunrays! Later, Maya and I made some fancy pretzels and Luna stared me down because she was so mad I wouldn't take her out for a walk in the freezing cold weather.


Yesterday afternoon we had a Valentine's party with Boom, Auntie Yoda, Lucy and Mila!  The cousins has A BLAST together and it was a few hours of pure fun chaos.


Boom made each of the girls beautiful heart wall hangings!


And the chaos continued in Boom's closet with her clothes on.


There was play time and Snapchat time...and we had spaghetti pie for dinner and a big heart cake for dessert.  


Happy Early Valentine's Day!


This morning we had friends over for some play time and lunch.  


Then we headed to ISLA'S FIRST BIRTHDAY PARTY!!!




Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment