Sunday, December 5, 2021

Weekend Wrap-Up

Happy Sunday!  We had a busy weekend and I feel like I need a weekend to recover from my weekend.

Saturday morning's sunrise colors did not disappoint on my 7am run!


We spent a big chunk of the day over at Boom's house because she had Lucy and Mila staying over there for the weekend.  It was a busy day of playing and watching Annie Live! Maya spent pretty much the whole day with a fever of 100.5 to 101.5 (vaccine #2 was Friday!), but she still had fun and perked up every once in awhile.


There was even a popcorn party! 


When we got home, Chris and I ordered our fave Indian food, Maya felt better, we made some cookies and I had an exciting Saturday night.



We woke up to snow this morning!  Luna had fun playing around in it.


Then I spent pretty much the whole morning making a variety of Christmas treats.  Cal helped some, but mostly just wanted to eat them all and hang with Luna. :)



This afternoon we met up with G-ma, Pa, Uncle Dan, Auntie Hanna, Mitchell, Isla and Auntie Cat to cut down our Christmas tree!


Since Chris still can't really do anything that requires effort, Pa helped us actually cut it down.


Hanna got me a new tripod/selfie stick for my phone (since I'm the family photographer) so we put it to use for the first time to get this family shot...and it was so nice not having to balance my phone on a rock or a tree stump or something!  Maya was excited because it came with a remote to take the picture, so she held the remote and said "1, 2 3 SMILE" and pushed the button to take the picture.  It turned out pretty great!


We hung out back at Dan and Hanna's house for some playtime and snacks.


And then when we got home, Cal and I (with some ornament help from Maya) got the tree in and set up!



Now it really feels like Christmas time. 

Have a great week!




No comments:

Post a Comment