Friday, December 3, 2021

A Picture Update

This week has felt chaotic and busy and I’m so tired. A lot has been going on the past few weeks with Chris’ surgery and recovery and Thanksgiving…and I think it is all catching up to me a bit. And Callie’s musical rehearsals started, which  is so fun for her, but it also means she and I get home later than normal every day. It’s just a new routine to get used to, but it is kicking my butt right now! By the time I get home every day it feels like I have zero capacity for intelligent thoughts, ideas or words of any kind. 

So these are the only pics I have from the week…


Except, of course, it is a few days in the December and you know what that means?????!!!!!!!!?!!???!!!


Coo-Koo and Looney are BACK!

And finally, though there is no photo evidence, Im happy to report that as of 4pm today the girls are DOUBLE VAXXED! Woohoo!!!


Have a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment