Friday, September 10, 2021

A Picture Update

TGIF!  This week has felt YEARS long.  And it was short.  But we made it through the first week of school, three different schools, and still during COVID. I'm SO tired.  So here we go!

Tuesday- my first day with students, the girls' last day home together with Chris, and I set up Callie's school stuff to be all ready for her in the morning (along with a new stuffed HUSKY!).


Wednesday- Cal's first day!  She was really excited to be walking with me to the bus.  She had a great day.


Maya spent the afternoon with G-ma!


Chris met Callie at the afternoon bus stop.  We celebrated at Snuffy's, saw a rainbow on the way to the first confirmation class, and then I set up Maya's school stuff to be ready for Thursday (along with a stuffed BEAR!).



Thursday- Maya's first day!  She rode too and from on the bus with her buddy Isaac and then the sky was amazing at sunset.


Maya's teacher sent these pics from the first day.


I got nothing today.  Have a great weekend. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment