I am beyond brain fried from this long week back at work. So here are my pictures:
Monday/Tuesday- goofy and sweet

Wednesday- 3rd grade open house and fun with G-ma

A picnic and play time at Wabun with the Suurmeyers!

Thursday- fun with Boom!

And the middle school open house.

Friday- a day off with Daddy (and I got to work from home...thankfully)

And then the girls did some “Artistic Scootering” to close out the week. It was hard to pick a favorite because if you zoom in below, Maya’s face is epic in many of the thumbnails.

But this one is pretty awesome:

Have a great long weekend! I'll be back Monday night with the wrap-up.
Wednesday- 3rd grade open house and fun with G-ma
A picnic and play time at Wabun with the Suurmeyers!
Thursday- fun with Boom!
And the middle school open house.
Friday- a day off with Daddy (and I got to work from home...thankfully)
And then the girls did some “Artistic Scootering” to close out the week. It was hard to pick a favorite because if you zoom in below, Maya’s face is epic in many of the thumbnails.
But this one is pretty awesome:
Have a great long weekend! I'll be back Monday night with the wrap-up.
No comments:
Post a Comment