Sunday, July 25, 2021

Weekend Wrap-Up

The weekend went by really fast, as usual. Yesterday morning we headed to Auntie Yoda and Uncle Craigles’ house to see some Johnson cousins (Henry!). 


And then we watched some Olympics in the afternoon.


Then it was time for Birthday Party #2 with Boom, Auntie Yoda, Uncle Craigles, Lucy and Mila. The pool was out and the girls had a blast!




Maya opened more presents and we had ice cream! 




This morning the girls played Legos with the neighbor boys on our driveway. They had quite and operation going 


This afternoon we went to the service celebrating the life of Chris’ cousin Devyn. It was amazing to hear all the stories people shared about how he impacted their lives in such a positive way. Chris shared some words as well. 


Tonight before heading back downstairs to watch the Olympics, Maya was “really focusing” on these plus blocks and could barely eat her pizza due to all the focusing! Ha.


I’ll leave you with a bit of exciting/overwhelming news.



It’s been a couple of years since I have done a live in-person race, and a bit longer since I have done any longer distance races. Gulp. The 10 week training plan starts this week, so I’ll be finishing up my 60 miles in July goal and doing the first week of 10 mile training simultaneously!  October 3rd will be here before I know it!

Take care and have a good week.  Click here for a few videos from the week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment