Happy Monday! Whew! What a weekend! It was busy an HOT, but a lot of fun. Here's the rundown...
Meanwhile, I went for an early morning run to beat the heat and Callie and I had fun with Snapchat. Then after we picked Maya up, the girls went to Auntie Cat's to help clean her canoe again and play on this neighborhood obstacle course.
On Saturday evening we went to Summer Fete with G-ma, Pa, Uncle Dan, Auntie Hanna, Mitchell and Isla. The girls ate some
It was nice to just sit on the grass and hang out, people watch, etc!
These series of pictures may or may not be why my children call me a "BABY HOG." I mean, come on. I just can't help myself.
On Sunday (the fourth!) we had a quiet morning/afternoon inside. Maya played Lego and Pa came over to help Callie restring my guitar and teach her a couple chords.
I found a recipe for American Flag Taco Dip, and as you can see from the recipe picture on top and my creation below, nearly nailed it...ha!
Auntie Yoda, Uncle Craigles, Lucy, Mila and Boom came over for a 4th of July DECK DINNER and the girls had a blast playing in the pool and on the water slide.
We had yummy snacks and drinks!
After dinner Dan and Hanna stopped over briefly, so I was able to get a pictures of the girls with all four cousins! As you can tell, a few of them were very excited. HAHAHA. But I was grateful they indulged my desire for a picture.
That brings us to today! We went over to the Held's house to see them and the Stolle family, who are in town from Washington! They had a big bounce house set up, and eventually they got out a bunch of water balloons because it was HOT.
Despite having 7 kids running around ages 11 down to 2, the adults were able to enjoy time catching up!
No comments:
Post a Comment