So obviously we did not do any outdoor winter adventures. Instead we masked up for some indoor family time.
But first, yesterday morning: Luna and I did have to venture out yesterday morning. And then I finished my puzzle (of the Captiol building I bought about a week before the insurrection, ironically).
Callie decided to throw a wedding. She married Mr. Bear. It was fancy. Luna was a flower girl.
Then we went to Boom’s house! The cousins enjoyed some playtime and Mila enjoyed Navarattan Korma, which turned her skin a sparkly shade of gold!
This morning we went to see Mitchell! He is close to walking and loved walking with Maya!
This afternoon we played the game Callie spent her birthday money on arrived. Something about matching Disney pictures to Memes. It was cute.
Tonight G-ma and Pa stopped by for a bit of the Super Bowl. We giggled at the commercials, mostly.
Have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment