Monday, February 15, 2021

Weekend Wrap-Up: Happy (Belated) Valentine’s Day!

Hello! It is already Monday night and I realized I would have usually done a Valentines post but I honestly didn’t think about it! So...happy belated V-Day!



Here are the pics from the rest of our weekend.

On Friday night we watched the 1997 Brandi. We soon of Cinderella. I have actually looked for this version to show the girls many times, because I must have watched it A LOT in high school and remembered it fondly. And it finally popped up on Disney+! It was so fun to rewatch it and the girls loved it.  On Saturday we just hunkered down, made Valentine’s treats and played games.



We headed to Boom's house on Sunday morning and it was SO COLD.


But the girls heated it up with a very hilarious Valentines Day performance.  Click here for some video evidence!



Yesterday afternoon we delivered some Valentines treats around and Maya was wearing an old dance costume...very weather appropriate.


We spent the rest of the evening doing Valentine Mad Libs on the bed- our favorite family spot!


Today we hunkered down and got productive.  The girls cleaned up their rooms and playrooms, with the promise of being able to sleep together in Maya's room if it is clean upstairs.  So it looks like Callie will be sleeping on Maya's floor!  They don't have school tomorrow, so it is a good night for that to happen.


Have a great week!



No comments:

Post a Comment