Monday, November 2, 2020

Weekend Wrap-Up

Well guys, I had this set to post on DECEMBER 1st instead of NOVEMBER 1st. So pretend like you read this last night! 


Happy Sunday! We had a fun Halloween weekend, all things considered! I finished up my 60 miles in October yesterday morning with a pretty view of the sunrise.


My November challenge is training for a virtual 10K that I’ll do at the end of the month! 

After dance class, we met Boom for a very chilly and windy outdoor picnic. Then Maya the Mermaid took Luna for a little run in the field.


We stopped by to trick-or-treat at G-ma and Pams house yesterday afternoon, and ended up getting a little more trick-or-treating in their neighborhood since the neighbors had lots of treats sitting out on tables and stoops!


While the sun was setting, we put out candy on our front stoop and headed down to the basement for a Halloween movie (The Witches) that we ended up turning off (a bit too scary, despite the PG rating) to watch Cake Wars instead. 


This morning Luna and I enjoyed another sunrise, and then later we cuddled up and watched one of my favorite childhood movies, Hello Dolly.


This afternoon we headed to Boom’s with Auntie Yoda, Lucy and Mila so the girls could play in their costumes one more time. 


And there was a Frozen dance party.




Cousins in costumes...CUTE.


The week ahead is a big one. If you haven’t voted, make sure you do so! Every vote matters. Due to the increasing Covid numbers, I am starting to work at home full time (instead of going to school a few times a week) and I’m grateful to have that option. 

Take care and stay safe. 


No comments:

Post a Comment