Happy Friday on what feels like the longest, most emotionally tense week in a year of emotionally tense weeks. But we made it to Friday and the weather is 70s and sunny, which is ridiculous and much needed a few weeks after a couple huge snowstorms. Thanks Minnesota weather!
Anyway...here are some highlights.
Tuesday: Election Day. I sported my Biden Harris shirt and felt like I was going to vomit all day. The girls did their part in being good and positive distractions, as did Luna.
Wednesday: fun at G-ma and Pa's with Auntie Cat, stress drinking multiple things at once during the day (none of them alcoholic, though I wished they were) and anxiously awaiting any kind of news or result while finding humor on twitter (TITANIC!!)
Thursday: still waiting, legos and puzzles, more memes
Friday: grateful I took the day off...
...fun with Boom and Iris...
...and some b-ball with the boys at dusk.
I have spent a lot of time today extremely grateful for the amazing people like Stacey Abrams who worked and inspired so many people across the country to get out and vote. Their impact will be felt for generations to come.
I'll leave you with some videos from the past couple of weeks- the first part is a video Maya made for her science class and it is ADORABLE...as are the rest too!
Have a great weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment