Sunday, September 13, 2020

Weekend Wrap-Up

Happy Sunday!

We had a pretty quiet weekend.  Especially yesterday.  We stayed home and did some chores (i.e. LAWN MOWING) and the girls couldn't figure out which kind of wardrobe was appropriate so they went with jackets/sweaters and shorts/sandals.  



This morning I made my mom's Apple Crisp recipe.  YUM.  The girls did some coloring and Luna always needs to be in the middle of the action.  Then Callie used her ninja skills to get some gummy bears from the GIGANTIC bag Chris brought home from his Costco run.


We walked up to the park right before lunch.  The girls enjoyed the big swing and Chris and I each got stung by a stupid wasp about 5 minutes apart (him at the park, me on the way home) and I think the one that stung me stayed in my hair and came in our house because it ended up above the refrigerator and I had to climb up on the counter a la Ninja Callie and kill it. But the swings were relaxing.


This afternoon we met G-ma, Pa, Auntie Cat, Uncle Dan, Auntie Hanna, Mitchell and Shambles at a park for Pickleball and grilling.  Pickleball was a blast and we will definitely be doing that again soon.


It was a beautiful afternoon for a picnic!


And dessert: s'mores and apple crisp!


The girls had fun climbing the big trees there, too!



I'll leave you with a couple cute video clips.  Click here! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment