On Saturday morning the girls and I did some baking.

And then after dance we headed downtown to hang out with Boom, Auntie Yoda, Lucy and Mila!

This morning the sun was out! Callie, Luna and I enjoyed the warmer weather and ability to make shadows.

This afternoon we went over to ha g out with G-ma, Pa, Auntie Cat, Uncle Dan, Auntie Hanna, Mitchell, Nana and Papa! There was lots of baby snuggle time, as usual.

Tonight we watched some of the Super Bowl.

Another busy week is ahead. Have a good one!
And then after dance we headed downtown to hang out with Boom, Auntie Yoda, Lucy and Mila!
This morning the sun was out! Callie, Luna and I enjoyed the warmer weather and ability to make shadows.
This afternoon we went over to ha g out with G-ma, Pa, Auntie Cat, Uncle Dan, Auntie Hanna, Mitchell, Nana and Papa! There was lots of baby snuggle time, as usual.
Tonight we watched some of the Super Bowl.
Another busy week is ahead. Have a good one!
No comments:
Post a Comment