Saturday, February 29, 2020

Leap Day Baby Palooza!

Happy FEBRUARY 29th, y’all! I wanted to commemorate the date on the calendar, and figured I'd do a post about the freaking adorable BABY PALOOZA we had at our house this evening!

I have wanted to get our families together for awhile now that the two new babies are in the world, so today was the day!  Boom, Auntie Yoda, Uncle Craigles, Lucy, Mila, G-ma, Pa, Uncle Dan, Auntie Hanna, Mitchell, and Auntie Cat all came over this afternoon for play time and pizza.  It. Was. A. BLAST.

Mostly we enjoyed passing the babies around.  It made my heart so happy.





The two babies together were SO STINKING CUTE.





The big girls had fun too!



And I got to hold both my little M&Ms together and IT WAS THE BEST.



I'll leave you with some baby squirming that is THE CUTEST.  Click here to enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment