ASK LADY ADVICE
| This is a clue to Lady Advice's identity! |
Dear Lady Advice,
We have a really nice dog, but she barks a lot at other dogs. How can we help her make new dog friends?
Thanks,
Dogged Dog Owner
Thanks,
Dogged Dog Owner
*****************************************************
Dear Dogged Dog Owner,
LOTS OF TRAINING. When she is ready she could train with other dogs.
P.s. Do not be fooled by a cute face!
Love,
Lady Advice
LOTS OF TRAINING. When she is ready she could train with other dogs.
P.s. Do not be fooled by a cute face!
Love,
Lady Advice
_____________________________________________________________
Dear Lady Advice,
Dear Lady Advice,
If I were a principal of a grade school and could make three changes that would make returning students extremely excited about their 1st day back, what would I do?
Thanks,
"Pretend Principal"
Thanks,
"Pretend Principal"
*****************************************************
Dear "Pretend Principal",
1. Have a welcome back party. You could give out snacks and drinks.
2. Every Friday have a pajama party.
3. More comics and Harry Potter in the library.
Love,
Lady Advice
_____________________________________________________________
Dear Lady Advice,
I have a really fun sister, but sometimes she can get REALLY annoying. Can you
help me?
Thanks,
Sick Of My Sister
1. Have a welcome back party. You could give out snacks and drinks.
2. Every Friday have a pajama party.
3. More comics and Harry Potter in the library.
Love,
Lady Advice
_____________________________________________________________
Dear Lady Advice,
I have a really fun sister, but sometimes she can get REALLY annoying. Can you
help me?
Thanks,
Sick Of My Sister
*****************************************************
Dear Sick Of My Sister,
I would take two Tylenol a day, and keep the fire department on speed dial.
Hope that helps,
Lady Advice
I would take two Tylenol a day, and keep the fire department on speed dial.
Hope that helps,
Lady Advice
_____________________________________________________________
If YOU have a question or need help from Lady Advice, please send an email to:
She looks forward to helping you soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment