Friday, March 29, 2019

A Picture Update

Happy Friday!!!!! I’m officially on SPRING BREAK! I'll show you a visual representation of how I felt about that last night.

...and SPRING BREAK

This week was a challenging mix of Chris gone for work Monday-Wednesday, a dash of bronchitis (me) and ANOTHER COLD (Maya).  I was very glad to get to Thursday night.

The girls are finishing up their spring break this week. And they had a blast. They got to spend Monday and Wednesday with Boom and Lucy!

Can you even stand how cute those girls are in that top left picture?  I can't.

Thanks to G-ma for dropping them off with Boom on Wednesday morning
and taking that cute picture on top!

And on Tuesday and Thursday they did the school district non-school day care and got to go on a couple field trips and play with their friends.

Let's see, what else...I tried taking them on a run (just a short one), and then completed a longer run on my own...both outside which was lovely even when I didn't want to do it.



I was off this morning!  Luna made it very hard to get out of bed because of her cuteness.

I mean...LOOK AT THAT FACE.

We met Boom for lunch, and my children could not be normal for a picture.



Then we took Luna to Logan Park!



And then we went to the library.

Look at that cute missing tooth smile!

Tonight I made them each their favorite meal.  Can we talk about how weird they are for a second?  Callie's favorite is pepperoni pizza (on a tortilla) but with VERY LIGHT SAUCE and NO CHEESE.

And Maya?  Her favorite is tacos- ONLY BLACK BEANS and SPRINKLE CHEESE.  And served COLD.




Someday I hope they will eat like normal people.  Until then, here's Maya as a not-so-normal person. Her bedhead every morning is unreal. And her mouth after eating pretty much anything is also unreal.  She is CRACKING ME UP these days.  A fun and hilarious going-on-6-year-old.




When Chris got home he took the girls to hit golf balls and I'm home listening to music and totally vegging out.  Our plan is to get sushi after bedtime.  YUM!

Have a great weekend! 





No comments:

Post a Comment