A few things from this week...on Monday night, MAYA LOST HER FIRST TOOTH! She yanked it right out herself and then was so excited about it.
The on Tuesday, Laura and Chris got free coffe for their birthdays, we went to dinner, and then went to surprise Uncle Dan before work with a birthday donut (See video later!). Then Chris’ buddies took him out to do a golf simulator. I think he had a pretty good birthday.
The girls and Luna were adorable at G-ma’s on Wednesday.
Yesterday morning Maya yelled, “MOM! I’m reading a book about BOOM!”
The girls are having a fun weekend with G-ma and Pa this weekend!
So tonight Chris and I met Boom, Auntie Yoda, Uncle Craigles, and Lucy for dinner and ice cream. Of course I only got pictures of Lucy!
And we were also home, in jammies, and in bed by 7:40 pm. We are LIVING IT UP.
And for some videos from the past week: click here!
Have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment