Friday, December 21, 2018

A Picture Update

You Guys!!!! It’s finally WINTER BREAK!!!!!!


The pictures above show our excitement.

This week Maya did some floor cleaning in multiple ways. Because she loves it. 


I got an interesting gift from a student.


The girls had a Holiday Dance Show. It was Maya’s first time performing on stage and it was stinkin’ adorable. Callie did an excellent job too. 


Click here for full videos of each of their dances.

Yesterday I graduated from PT. I have been working on overall strength in hopes it helps my back. It has been 3.5 months of once or twice weekly appointments. Needless to say, I’m glad to be done!


Now I just have to keep it up at home...

Tonight we went over to our neighbors’ house so they could give the girls Christmas presents. Dale and Connie are always so sweet to us and the girls! And the girls LOVE their dog, Josie. While we were there, our other neighbors’ caroling group stopped by and brought cookies!



Finally, here are Coo-Koo and Looney’s adventures this week. 


That’s about it! Come back tomorrow for a SUPER SPECIAL BIRTHDAY POST!




No comments:

Post a Comment