We had a fun week! Coo-Koo and Looney were up to their usual shenanigans.
We had some chill time at home.
As I mentioned on Wednesday, we celebrated Luna’s 2nd birthday at G-ma and Pa’s house. Luna got a nice treat and we had a lot of family picture outtakes.
Callie had a concert at school yesterday- actually 2 concerts! G-ma and Boom went to the first one, and Pa and I went to the second one. Maya got to go to both! And sadly Chris couldn’t go to either, but I got some video. Click
Tonight we went over to Nana and Papa’s for a Christmas party! There were lots of aunts and uncles and cousins and it was so fun to be together.
The girls agreed to visit Santa so I could take a picture, and then Santa made the rounds to our table too.
I’ll leave you with something I found on Instagram that spoke to my soul this week.
Chris and I hate being late. We are rarely late and in general begin the process of leaving our house much earlier than we need to because of the above reasons. But weekday mornings...they are just usually a hot mess cacophony of any of the above 11 items while trying to get out the door. Hence, this SPEAKS TO MY SOUL.
On that note...Have a great weekend!!
No comments:
Post a Comment