I didn’t take too many pictures this weekend. The two I took yesterday were when we met Boom at Southdale to see the Grinch Movie. It was a pretty cute movie. And Maya enjoyed “motorcycling” too.
Today we spent most of the day with the Koch family at Christine’s confirmation. It was at the St. Paul Cathedral, and we got to see a Lego version of the cathedral when we were wandering around the church waiting for the mass to start. It was so fun to see Christine and she gets taller every time we see her. We went to Cosetta’s after the service to have dinner and Gelato!
Chris was Christine’s “manny” when she was born and then asked to be her Godfather when she was baptized. We babysat her and her older brothers when we were in our young 20s. She was the flower girl in our wedding when she was about 2-and-a-half. This picture popped up on Timehop in the past couple weeks so I saved it for this very purpose. I’m guessing it was for her first communion, so here we are full circle at her confirmation!
Have a great Thanksgiving Week!
No comments:
Post a Comment