What a week! Whew! Let’s see...Maya did some “brave spelling” on Monday.
Her class made “Stone Soup” on Tuesday.
On Wednesday the girls helped prepare the Thanksgiving good with G-ma and Auntie Cat. And Thursday morning I made my broccoli corn casserole.
We headed to Boom’s for Thanksgiving. G-ma, Pa, Auntie Cat, Uncle Dan, and Auntie Hanna came too! We had fun playing and eating and being together.
Speaking of disastrous pictures, here are some outtakes from our family photo that I posted yesterday. Maya was not a happy camper.
But we eked out a good one, so I’ll post it again.
Late in the afternoon, Auntie Yoda, Uncle Craigles and Lucy arrived!
It was a busy day and we had a blast, though we missed Auntie Mari and Uncle Josh!
This morning the girls and I headed to G-ma’s house for a scrapbooking party! Auntie Hanna and her sisters Michelle and Becca were there, along with Becca’s two kids, Bronco and Violet. We kept working on Dan and Hanna’s engagement scrapbook and got it finished!
It was so fun to look at when we put it all together.
Tonight while Chris was out on Reserve Duty, the girls and I met up with Boom, Auntie Yoda, Uncle Craigles, Lucy and all the Johnson cousins for dinner! It was a rainy night but Callie was excited to use her umbrella.
Have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment