Yesterday was definitely WAY Haloween-y. The girls and I ran around and did various Halloween errands in the morning.
And then it was costume day at dance class.
After dance we headed to Uncle Dan and Auntie Hanna’s for some Halloween fun with G-ma, Pa, Becca, Bronco, and Violet!
The girls had fun messing around with the skeleton- making him look like he has to pee and dabbing with him.
And then G-ma and Pa took the girls for a sleepover. And Callie wore G-ma’s fuzzy giraffe costume.
Chris and I went back to Dan and Hanna’s for an adult Halloween party. Chris and I went as #filter/#nofilter.
If you don’t get it, remember how we sometimes take funny Snapchat pictures? They are called filters. This was the filter I was going for:
Anyway, the party had fun people and awesome food and decorations, and both Gosselin twins wore full heads of hair the whole evening.
This morning we went to G-ma and Pa’s for a family taco salad bar and play time.
We are working on having Luna get along with Shambles and they had some good playtime together this weekend (and some not so good time but Luna is still learning). Here are some videos! Click
After a nice quiet time at home, we headed to the park to enjoy the fall weather. In vests.
We ended the weekend with dinner out at Panera where we played the “What do you like best?” game which always gets some interesting questions and interesting answers.
I’ll leave you with a Callie QOTD. While playing Apples to Apples, it was my turn and the card I got was the word FRAZZLED. I read the words on the card, and Callie said, “Mom, you basically just described yourself.” And then she ended up winning the freaking round because she put the card TEACHERS down for it. Sometime kids are too dang smart. And hilarious.
Have a happy Halloween week! 🎃
No comments:
Post a Comment