Thankfully the girls slept in this morning. I think it helped that Callie set her clock to California time last night, since she wants to live there now...
We had a bunch of overripe bananas so the girls and I made banana bread and banana muffins this morning. It made our house smell good all day!
We got thrown back into fall and had to rake up all our pretty tree’s leaves. Callie lasted about 3 minutes before getting bored and riding her bike.
Then we went on an awesome fall walk with G-ma, Pa, Auntie Hanna and Shambles. Luna did such a good job not being too psycho and she had so much fun.
Then we had snuggle time before bed because 2 of us were tired and 2 of us weren’t but laid down for 20 seconds before being more crazy.
And I’ll leave you with Callie’s fortune she got tonight.
She was mad because that wasn’t a fortune- she already does that!
No comments:
Post a Comment