We sweated throughout our weekend but didn’t let it slow us down.
Yesterday I took Luna for an almost-3-mile run before it was miserable. She was pretty pooped after it.
The girls each had dance class. Callie’s class now writes down their steps in a notebook, so that was a fun new development. Boom came with, and she, Maya and I went to get lunch during Callie’s class.
Then we got to watch Callie be the assistant teacher for Maya’s class.
I'm having technical difficulties at the moment. But check back later for videos from Maya’s dance class.
After dance I dropped the girls off with Auntie Cat for a few hours. Maya got to do her favorite thing...clean! And they got snacks, of course.
This morning we got Lucy! She spent the day with us and is having a sleepover, too. We played outside and inside. We went to an open streets festival called Penn Fest. We got really sweaty there so the girls had a triple bath.
For more Lucy shenanigans, check back later. Hopefully I'll be able to post the videos soon, but they are not cooperating at the moment.
Have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment