Two weeks left of summer and my back-to-school dreams have started already. I had a work meeting this week, though, which was good. I work at a great place. Remind me of that in a few months when I’m in the thick of crazy!
Anyway...here are the pictures from the week!
On Sunday we went to church and downtown to see the fam. Lucy and the girls spent the service in the nursery (though Callie appeared “too cool” when we picked them up). Then they had fun playing at Boom’s house. And Lucy is walking everywhere!
Then we walked to Gold Medal Park.
One big thing that I don’t think I have mentioned yet is that Auntie Mari and Uncle Josh are moving down to Missouri...!! Josh got into the MBA program at the University so he’ll be doing that for 2 years. Josh moves soon but Mari is staying through August. We had a final family hurrah with Josh on Sunday.
We will miss them a lot! But it is a cool new opportunity for them.
As for the rest of the week...the girls had “Incredible Edibles” camp each morning. Maya is finally able to go to camp now that she is 5, and she was so excited. By the third day Callie said “Mom, I need a break from Maya. She was so annoying at camp.” And then yesterday she told me that the teacher had to tell Maya to be quiet. Twice. 😳 This is the girl who didn’t speak to teachers (or much at all) at preschool. But I’m sure a big part of it was that Callie was there and she wanted to impress her big sister. Stinker.
Let’s see...on Tuesday the girls and I went to the pool for just some fun swimming.
On Wednesday we went to Chutes and Ladders Park.
Yesterday we played outside.
I had snuggle time with Luna while the girls were at camp. (And also was able to do cleaning and shopping and running all by myself!)
This afternoon Auntie Cat came over to play! And Callie schooled us at Quirkle.
And here are some videos from the week:
Have a lovely weekend!
Ok P.S. (A couple weeks ago Callie asked me what P.S. meant and I had no real idea what it stands for but was like “back in the old days people wrote letters... and if they forgot to say something they added it at the end with a P.S”...and she was not impressed)
Anyway P.S. we were curious what Luna might have looked like as a baby so we googled “black brindle boxer puppies” and found a close match so we will pretend this is puppy Luna.
If you ever need a pick me up: google any kind of boxer puppies and you won’t be disappointed.
P.P.S. Maya spent her birthday money on WALKIE TALKIES. Thanks Nana and Papa!!
As you can see, Callie was excited too.
P.P.P.S. Right after I posted this I went outside to this hilarious chaos:
No comments:
Post a Comment